Meet Our Administration
Because we are a small school and district, our administrators and staff wear many hats. Our superintendent is also our principal and provides the supportive leadership that has made Mohawk Elementary School District a great place to work and learn. If you ever have any questions for our office, please don’t hesitate to call or stop by. Our superintendent is happy to meet with you.
- The superintendent is the leader, implementer, and facilitator of a successful school district.
- The superintendent promotes and upholds the positive educational climate of the school district.
- The superintendent is the instructional leader of the school.
- The superintendent is the facilitator for a positive learning environment.
- The superintendent actively seeks parent support and involvement.
- The superintendent serves as a liaison between school and community.
- The superintendent maintains high expectations for students and staff members.